§ 1 Identity and address
§ 2 Contract
1. The products on this website are presented as a non-committal online-catalog, there is no binding invitation.
2. After you have placed your order, you will get an e-mail with the confirmation of the order. This confirmation contains all informations of the purchase and is a binding contract.
1. Customer data will not be passed to third parties.
2. Addresses will only be used to contact the customer and ship out the goods.
§ 4 Prices
1. If nothing was written down in the product description, the price stated is related to 1 piece of the respective product.
2. The prices stated on this website are total prices. They contain all important components, such as taxation. Not included are shipping and delivery costs.
§ 5 Shipment and Delivery
1. Shipping takes place through Swiss Post.
2. Shipping is possible to Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monace, the Netherlands, San Marino, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
3. The shipping cost does contain processing, packaging and postage costs. It is based on the destination country and the weight of your goods and will get calculated and added automatically to the final price during check out.
4. Picking up the goods yourself is possible. In this case there are no shipping costs.
§ 6 Payment
1. The only accepted payment is in advance, no bill payment. The goods won't get shipped out until the payment arrives.
2. If you choose bank transfer, all necessary informations will get mailed to you with the confirmation of the order.
3. If you would like to pay by PayPal or credit card, you need to choose the payment method Paypal. You will get forwarded to the PayPal-Checkout then. By choosing the payment method PayPal you have to additionaly pay a fee of 5% from the total value
4. It is possible to use a payment slip and pay at the post office. By using this option you have to add another 2.50 CHF on top of price you have to pay due to post fees. You have to do the payment before your goods can get shipped out, there is no way of sending the goods and including a bill for later payment.
5. If you pick up the goods yourself you can pay cash directly at the pickup.
6. If a payment does not arrive within 10 days after placing the order we can cancel the order. This does not apply for preorders.
7. If a preordered item is not paid 3 days after release, we can cancel the order.
8. Payments that come in after the order got canceled will get refunded.
§ 7 Warranty and responsibility
1. This shop only sells consumption goods, therefore, warranty demandings can only be placed on defects that are directly lead back to the products manufacturing. Malfunctions need to be reported within one week after receiving the items.
2. There is no possible warranty demanding at any time on damages that are caused by the useage of the goods, even if the usage was in the range of normality.
3. All goods presented in this shop do contain swallowable small parts and are therefore not suitable for kids under the age of 3 years.
4. Fabitasia GmbH is only liable for intentionally and negligently breaches of duty. Fabitasia GmbH can not be made liable for any kind of issues or damages befalling to you that were not a result of either the manufacturing or the delivery of your goods. As far as our liablity is limited or out of the question, it also applies to our execution assistances breaches of duty.
§ 8 Retention of title
1. Until the payment is completed, the goods stay in the possession of Fabitasia GmbH.
§ 9 Withdrawal
1. You can withdraw your order whitin 14 days after placing it without giving any reason.
2. After the withdraw deadline there is no possiblity of revoking your purchase.
3. A withdraw has to be in written form.
§ 10 Correction of typing errors
1. Both contract parties have the right of contract termination in case there happend an obvious typing error. Errors that are in the range of plausibility can not be used as a reason for a contract termination.
§ 11 Exchange and taking back
1. Both, exchange and taking back, are impossilbe.
2. Exceptions are damaged goods § 7.
§ 12 Language disposal
1. German and English are the possible languages to make the contract.
§ 13 Conditions validity
1. With placing an order, you automatically agree with our general terms and conditions.
2. Valid for the contract are the terms and conditions at the time the order was placed.